Thursday, September 14, 2017

Snowflake Joy Card with a Pocket


There is some beautiful specialty paper in the Holiday catalog called Year of Cheer, it has gold and silver foil images and is a heavier weight than the regular designer series paper.  I chose to make a pocket card with it  and used some Tranquil Tide card stock as a backing to add a little color.   (The Tranquil Tide piece is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4").


Above you can see the pocket, which would work for gift cards, money, coupons, etc...


On the front I used a Foil snowflake (these also come in both gold and silver) and added a strip of Fresh Fig with my stamping.  


Supplies:
Cheers to the Years
Fresh Fig ink
Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig card stock
Year of Cheer specialty paper
Foil snowflake
Faceted gems
tear and tape adhesive



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!