Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Quilted Half Full


For this card, I pulled out the Half Full stamp set again and added some extra pieces leftover from the Be Merry Project Kit - the green tulle circle and the ribbon.


The background is Pool Party that is embossed with the Quilt Top textured folder and I punched a Starburst circle out of Old Olive card stock and placed it behind the tulle circle and the wine glass. The birthday sentiment is from the Big on Birthdays stamp set.


Supplies:
Big on Birthdays, Half Full
Basic Black, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler ink and markers
Whisper White, Pool Party, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler card stock
Starburst Punch
Quilt Top textured folder
Be Merry Project Kit



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!