Friday, September 29, 2017

Seasons Greetings Set


It seems as thought I have been using the Cheers to the Years stamp set quite a bit lately for lots of different types of projects and today brings another one.  This is a card set and box that I put together using leftover pieces from the Be Merry Project Kit and some Year of Cheer specialty paper.


Each card also has a foil snowflake and a 2" circle of Merry Little Christmas designer series paper with one of the trees that were punched out when I created the Be Merry Kit rosettes.


I decorated an acetate box to match as well using the same supplies and adding some 7/8" striped ribbon which has wired in it so it can be manipulated easily.



Supplies:
Cheers to the Years
Old Olive, Basic Black ink
Old Olive card stock
Starburst punch
Rhinestones
Foil snowflakes
Year of Cheer specialty paper
acetate card box
7/8" striped ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!