Thursday, September 28, 2017

For Your Loss


Recently I made a few sympathy cards using the Sorry for Everything stamp set along with pieces of Delightful Daisy designer series paper. In the background I added some flower images from the Background Bits stamp set.


I chose to use Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide card stock and inks and the "for your loss" is punched out with the classic label punch.


Supplies:
Sorry For Everything, Background Bits
Dapper Denim ink
Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
Classic Label punch








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!