Monday, June 28, 2010

First Day

I love this stamp set, First Day, that is in the Summer Mini catalog.  The first card is CASED from one I saw made by Tina Dyck.  The second is a card I used for a featured demonstrator challenge, I used Dana Newsome's layout, but totall different stamps and colors.
Supplies:
First Day stamp set
Kraft and Whisper White card stock
Basic Black classic ink, Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay markers
Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paepr
Silver brads


Supplies:
First Day stamp set
Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock
Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand and Pumpkin pie markers, Basic Black classic ink
spiral punch
1 3/8 in and 1 1/4 inch circle punches
library clips
star designer brads
retired Designer series paper

1 comment:

Maxine said...

I love the way you made a variation with the same stamp set! Great inspiration

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!