Saturday, June 26, 2010

Full of Life


I played around with another 1/2 page One Sheet Wonder today and came up with these cards.  The first one matches the sketch for Funky Friday Craft Challenges and the other two just finish out the 5.5 x 11 inch paper I made.


I used the Greenhouse Garden and Full of Life Stamp sets for these along with some of our new and returning colors - Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink. The impessions folder is the Vintage Wallpaper one coming out July 1st!  The buttons are from the Sherbet collection and are retiring but are on sale now until they are gone.

4 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty! thanks for joining in the challenge again this week! don't forget to vote thursday!

Chanda said...

Oh, this is awesome! I love the colors you used! Gorgeous!!!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Following you now! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely gorgeous tfs

Shanda Stirk said...

those cards are really pretty! I love the colors you put together!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!