Monday, November 29, 2010

Mini bag album

I had a tutorial from the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition that I wanted to try when I went to my stamping retreat and coordinated it with the "inspiration box".  If anyone wants to add things they have purchased and haven't used to the inspiration box, others can take items out and use them and then show everyone what they created.  What I chose was a little tag stack and I only used a few of them so I put it back when I was done.  With the exception of the tags, the rest of the items used to create the project are from Stampin' Up!
 The inside cover - I cut some butterflies out with the big shot and stamped them with the flower from the Because I care stamp set.  I also used that stamp on the bags and then sponged Early Espresso on them.

 This shows one of the pull outs that were in each bag, one side is empty where a picture would go and the other side has a tag for journalling.


This is the last page.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!