Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ornament card

I was attempting to do some organizing the other day and ran across some stickers from a retired Simply Scrappin' kit and thought I would use them for this card.  The sketch is from Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition.
 and the inside of the card...
Supplies:
Delightful Decorations stamp set
Seasonal Sentiments stamp set
Very Vanilla, Real Red and Old Olive card stock
Real Red and Chocolate Chip classic ink
retired Simply Scrappin' kit
retired satin ribbon
Big Shot
Petals a Plenty impressions folder

5 comments:

Mary Brown said...

WOW!!! I just LOVE what you did with the sketch! You NAILED IT! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition Saturday Challenge!

Rochelle said...

Simply Scrappin' kits are a great way to make a fast cute card! Thanks for joining us this week!

Jenn Picard said...

What a fantastic card! Love the embossed background and your placement of all the elements are just perfect. Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute card...love all the details and texture! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic! now I know I should buy the matching ornament set, everything I see lately just looks so great! and this one is no different. You got me with the dimensionals and the texture as well. If I don't use dimensionals on something people don't believe it is my card..haha! Wonderful Wonderful Card! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!
Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!