Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some challenges

VC Rocks (Virtual Convention) opened again a short time ago and we have been doing some challenges.  I thought I would share a couple that I have done recently. 


This was part of a circles challenge, the first part being a card, the second part a scrapbook page.  This layout is done in My Digital Studio and actually won the scrapbook part of the challenge!!



We had some preview challenges for returning members and these cards were part of that.  On different days, we had to stamp or alter paper or emboss, etc. and then near the end of the preview challenges, were were supposed to put different challenges together into a card.  Some of mine didn't look so great together, LOL!  
The top card uses watercolor crayons over an embossed image and the card below has lots of Vanilla Shimmer smooch.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!