Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Do Over card

This is my second sample of a do over card for Late Night Stampers this week.  The original card is in this post.  I chose to use the same stamp set, but different colors.


I added an extra flower that I embossed with black embossing powder and added color with reinkers and water before I cut it out.  There is also a layer of Vanilla shimmer smooch spritz on the cut out rose and it is added to the base with dimensionals.


I stamped a light image of another flower on the inside.

Supplies:
Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set
Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Whisper White card stock
Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Basic Black classic ink and reinkers
Hostess level 1 paper pack
eyelet border punch
black embossing powder
versamark

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!