Monday, January 9, 2012

Thes best of everything

Today's card is a very simple one and follows the theme we have this week at Late Night Stampers of Tooty Fruity.  I have used the strawberry from the Best of Everything stamp set and also one of the sentiments from the same set.


The 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon is wrapped around and attached with glue dots.


The first layer has been embossed with the Stripes impressions folder and I added a holly berry bouquet designer button with some linen thread as an accent.

The ink and card stock colors used on this card are Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Wild Wasabi.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!