Monday, January 16, 2012

Scallop Circle

Our weekly challenge at Late Night Stampers this week is to make a card without using a square or rectangle.  For my first sample I chose the scallop circle shape.


I used the scallop circle die and the big shot to get my shape, if you fold over a piece of card stock and lay it onto the die so that the fold is slightly below the top edge of the cutting area, it will create a card for you.  There is a layer of dsp on top which is a sneak peek of the Sale-a-bration Everyday Enchantment designer series paper.


The stamp set is another sneak peek for you of an upcoming Sale-a-bration item called Fresh Vintage.


I added a sentiment from Bring on the Cake to the inside.

Supplies:
Bring on the Cake, Fresh Vintage
Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade card stock
Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade classic ink
Scallop circle die
Everyday Enchantment dsp
basic pearls
vintage trinkets
Victoria Crochet trim ribbon
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
dimensionals
scallop circle #2 die
3" circle die
2 1/2" circle punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful and I love the shape!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #49 with a link back to your blog on 1-22-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!