Saturday, April 14, 2012

Watercolor crayons

I have a bunch of watercolor paper that I played with last fall just waiting for stamped images and I pulled a piece out for this card and stamped an image from the Artistic Etchings stamp set on it.


The background is strips of Bashful Blue card stock adhered to a Very Vanilla layer.  After I attached them together, I used the Big Shot and the Finial Press impressions folder.

Supplies:
Artistic Etchings, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and watercolor card stock
Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso classic ink
Vanilla taffeta ribbon
Finial Press impressions folder
3" circle die
2 1/2" circle punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!