Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Imagine

Another stamp set I will miss - Simply Soft which is one of the hostess sets.  I have used a technique that I have shown you before on the background using acryllic paint, an impressions folder and a sanding block.  It has become another favorite technique of mine and is really very simple to create.


The flower image is colored in with Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink markers and all the images are stamped in Soft Suede.


Supplies:
Simply Soft
Loving Thoughts
Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi classic ink and markers
large oval punch
scallop oval punch
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
Finial press impressions folder
sanding block
sponges
 dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!