Friday, January 11, 2013

Simple Snowflakes

 
 Both cards today are very simple cards using a stamp in the set Every Little Bit and the sentiment comes from Curly Cute.
 
 
On the top one, I used some dsp from the Sunshine & Sprinkles set along with some Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock.  The ink colors are Raspberry Ripple and Early Espresso and I added a in color dahlia as well for an accent.

 
Both cards have a scored pattern on them although it is almost impossible to see in these photos.  I used the Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate to make these designs.

 
My camera didn't like the white background with the white card - so sorry!  This one uses Midnight Muse ink and the same stamp sets on Whisper White.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!