Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Embossed Lacy and Lovely

The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is using heat embossing so I thought I would try my Lacy and Lovely stamp set for that.  I used Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and then I sponged the whole layer with Crumb Cake.
 
 
After that, I used the Needlepoint border folder around the edges and sponged the raised dry embossing with Soft Suede.
 
 
Supplies
Lacy and Lovely
Vintage Verses
Needlepoint border folder
Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake classic ink
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
versamark
Cherry Cobbler embossing powder
basic pearls
sponges
 

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Kris I love this card. The embossing is wonderful especially the added touch of the embossing folder and sponging just really adds the right touch! Beautiful!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!