Friday, July 21, 2017

Watermelons


I made a few more cards using the pieces and stamps from the June Paper Pumpkin kit a week or so ago.  This time I chose to keep it sentiment free and just bright and summery.


The background is some of the tissue paper and part of a card front that was cut down.  I also added a piece of one of the bags that was die cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits. 


Supplies:
June 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy ink
Whisper White card stock
Stitched Shapes Framelits


This month, when you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! products, you will receive a coupon for $5 off your order in August!  (There is no limit to the amount of coupons you can earn!!) If you would like to start shopping, you can do so here.


They have another deal ready for you as well!  When you sign up as a demonstrator (for a business OR a hobby), you will receive the Carols of Christmas stamp set (used in the picture below) AND  you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52! So, you pick $125 of items in the catalog (your choice!!) for $99 plus tax (FREE SHIPPING) and you will also receive the items above, adding another $72 worth of products to your kit for FREE.  If you would like more information, you can contact me here or sign up here.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!