Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy 40th!


I recently made this card for my sister to celebrate her 40th birthday using the Mixed Drinks and Milestone Moments stamp sets.  The Milestone Moments set is very versatile and can be used for birthday, baby, retirement, and anniversary.  


In the background I added some retired In Color doilies and a piece of Foil Frenzy specialty designer series paper for fun.  The card base is Fresh Fig and I used that ink for the sentiment and drink umbrella as well.  The drinks are stamped with Powder Pink ink.


Supplies:
Mixed Drinks, Milestone Moments
Basic Black, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink ink
Fresh Fig, Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock
Foil Frenzy specialty designer series paper
in color doilies



This month, when you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! products, you will receive a coupon for $5 off your order in August!  (There is no limit to the amount of coupons you can earn!!) If you would like to start shopping, you can do so here.


They have another deal ready for you as well!  When you sign up as a demonstrator (for a business OR a hobby), you will receive the Carols of Christmas stamp set (used in the picture below) AND  you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52! So, you pick $125 of items in the catalog (your choice!!) for $99 plus tax (FREE SHIPPING) and you will also receive the items above, adding another $72 worth of products to your kit for FREE.  If you would like more information, you can contact me here or sign up here.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!