Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Carols of Christmas


This month as we anticipate the upcoming Holiday Catalog, Stampin' Up! has a preview that can be purchased early.  It includes the stamp set I used on these two cards, called Carols of Christmas.  


The sentiments are nice and big and they come with several smaller images for decoration which I didn't use on these cards.  The video below show you all the details about the stamp set and bundle option.  


https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

I also used the Polka Dot Basics folder and Eclectic Layers thinlits to complete the cards.  


Supplies:
Carols of Christmas
Cherry Cobbler ink
Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Polka Dots basics folder
Eclectic Layers thinlits
Wood textures dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!