Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August Paper Pumpkin


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit came at a great time for me - a few days before we start wheat harvest and I get into my combine for awhile.  That means I had time to play with it right away!  Today I am going to share the projects the way they were designed and the next two days I will show you a couple fun alternative ideas for the kit.


There is a box with a clear lid to hold 8 cards and envelopes as well as a cut little tag and ribbon to put around the box for gift giving.


Above are the cards that were intended to be made with the kit (well almost the same, I did turn the one on the right onto its side...).

And below is an alternative card idea that uses a piece of Night of Navy card stock and a paper doily (which don't come in the kit). 


While the kits are always a surprise, they are so much fun to play with whether you like the ideas or not.  It is lots of fun trying to come up with other ideas for the pieces!  If you sign up for your first kit before September 10th, you can get your first kit for half off!  This offer is only for those who have never tried Paper Pumpkin before.

You can sign up right here!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!