Monday, August 21, 2017

Peace Joy and Love


This week is going to be full of more sneak peek Holiday catalog projects as well as some August Paper Pumpkin ideas.  

There is some really fun specialty paper in the Holiday catalog called Merry Music, it is lightweight and has 24 sheets 4 different designs (so lots to play with!) and I chose to use some on this card along with the Musical Season Bundle (Musical Season stamp set and Musical Instruments framelits).


I started off by using an aqua painter and some Dapper Denim ink on Watercolor paper.  Next, I stamped my sentiment and images with Fresh Fig ink and then stamped and cut out the musical instruments.


I added a few rhinestones in my last step.

Supplies:
Musical Season
Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig ink
Dapper Denim card stock
Watercolor paper
Merry Music specialty dsp
Gold foil sheets
Musical instruments framelits
rhinestones


Don't forget, new Paper Pumpkin customers can get half off their first month if you sign up before September 10th!  



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!