Friday, August 11, 2017

Improves with Age


The last sneak peek project for this week uses the Half Full stamp set which has some sentiment for Christmas as well as friendship, etc.  There are wine glasses and a wine bottle included in the images as well.  


I paired it with the Painted Autumn designer series paper and chose to use the Quilt top textured folder on the card base.



Supplies:
Half Full
Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green ink and markers
Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Peekaboo Peach card stock
Quilt top textured folder
Painted Autumn dsp




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!