Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Lighthouse


I was creating some non sentiment cards one day and thought the High Tide stamp set would be a good option for a few.  I added some designer paper from the Delightful Daisy collection behind the lighthouse image to break up the card a little and the washi tape is from the Soft Sayings card kit.


I chose to use Smoky Slate and Tranquil Tide ink for the lighthouse colors and the birds are stamped with Basic Gray ink.


Supplies:
High Tide
Tranquil Tide, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
Soft Sayings card kit washi tape




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!