Friday, August 18, 2017

More Half Full


This time I have a couple cards to share with you, both in the same theme and with the same preview stamp set called Half Full.  I randomly stamped the images and colored them in, making my own designer series paper with the stamp set.  


On the one on the left, I added some Wood Textures designer series paper and a corrugated element.  On the right, I added a little burlap ribbon.  Each one has some enamel dots as well.


Supplies:
Half Full
Early Espresso, Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron ink
Very Vanilla, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake card stock
enamel dots
Wood textures dsp
corrugated elements
burlap ribbon
cotton ribbon



2 comments:

The Papered Chef said...

I love your coloring technique and how you incorporated the little corrugated element. Nice job on your cards. Found them on Pinterest.

Kris Sobolik said...

Thank you!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!