Thursday, August 10, 2017

Be Merry


The Holiday catalog project I have to share with you today uses the Christmas around the world designer series paper pack along with the Every Good Wish stamp set and Stitched felt embellishments.  There are several Christmas themed designer series paper packs and there is another one that actually coordinates with the Stitched felt embellishments, but I decided to mix the collections up a bit on this card.


I stamped in Real Red and Night of Navy ink and chose those colors along with Whisper White for the card stock colors.


Supplies:
Every Good Wish
Real Red, Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy card stock
Christmas around the world dsp
Stitched felt embellishments


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!