Monday, August 14, 2017

Painted Harvest



 There is a stamp set called Painted Harvest in the Holiday catalog (and it pairs with the Painted Autumn designer series paper).  I really like the water colored images and the sentiments in the set and used it on today's card. 


I started out stamping the flower with Sweet Sugarplum ink and then took the flower that is just a little bit smaller and stamped it over the top with Fresh Fig.  The center of the flowers are stamped with Crushed Curry ink.


I also added a little bit of Wood textures designer series paper and some Venetian lace trim behind the sentiment.

Supplies:
Painted Harvest
Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Sweet Sugarplum, Crushed Curry ink
Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide card stock
Wood Textures dsp
glitter enamel dots




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!