Friday, August 25, 2017

Be Merry Kit


The final sneak peek project for the week involves one of the All Inclusive kits in the Holiday catalog called Be Merry.  It makes 12 rosette ornaments that you can hang on your tree or use as little gifts or even as gift tags.  Below you will see the video Stampin' Up! has put together to show you how to create the ornaments.  


They have put this kit together to make it quite easy to complete, you will need a glue gun, Fine tip glue pen and Stampin' dimensionals along with what is provided.  The rosettes are pre-scored and also have adhesive for you to just remove the backing and attach one side to the other.


This was a fun way to spend an hour or so last week and one way to use a little glitter without a whole lot of mess.  (Glitter is generally something I don't use often for that reason!)


Supplies:
Be Merry Kit
glue gun
fine tip glue pen
Stampin' dimensionals



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!