Thursday, August 24, 2017

August Paper Pumpkin Layout


This is the final alternative project I will share using the August Paper Pumpkin kit although remember, you can use the stamp set and ink for long after the rest of the pieces in the kit are gone!  


I began with a 12" x 12" piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock and then did some stamping on it with the set in the kit.  The kit comes with Night of Navy ink and I also used Peekaboo Peach and Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral markers.


One of the mats for a picture is a card front that is cut down and then mounted on some Whisper White, the other mat is Whisper White mounted on Calypso Coral card stock and I have added at 8 1/2" square piece of Night of Navy behind that.


The tag makes a nice little spot for journaling and I added a title using the Just Add Text stamp set.

Hope you enjoyed the different ideas!

Get your own kit next month by signing up right here!  New customers get their first one half off and you can cancel at any time.  What have you got to loose?



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!