Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Flourishing Sympathy


The card I have to show you today doesn't use any sneak peek Holiday catalog items.  It is just a fairly simple sympathy card using the Better Together and Flourishing Phrases stamp sets. I have seen several used in a similar way on Pinterest and thought I would put one of my own together.


I chose Peekaboo Peach ink for the flourish in the background and stamped the image twice but only inked one time.  


To add a little texture, I added some enamel dots randomly and on part of the flourish image as well.

Supplies:
Better Together, Flourishing Phrases
Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Petal Garden dsp
enamel dots




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!