Thursday, July 25, 2019

Pressed Flowers


When I created this card I guess I pulled out quite a few retired items but it could easily be recreated with current catalog items as well.  The designer series papers I chose were from the Happiness Blooms and Wood Textures collections and my stamp sets were Pressed Flowers (hostess) and Detailed with Love.


I added some linen thread and Happiness blooms enamel dots for accents and the die cut for the sentiment is from the Spot of Tea framelits collection.


Supplies:
Deatiled with Love
Pressed Flowers
Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake ink
Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White card stock
Wood Textures dsp
Happiness Blooms dsp
Happiness blooms enamel dots
Spot of Tea framelits
linen thread

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!