Thursday, July 11, 2019

Butterfly Beauties


I had die cut a bunch of butterflies from the Butterfly Beauties Dies awhile ago using the Joyous Noel glimmer paper from the Holiday catalog.  These are some of the cards I put together with them...


The labels are punched with the Darling Label from the punch box and I used the Beauty Abounds stamp set for the sentiment and background stamping.  The background stamping was done with Merry Merlot and Basic Gray ink that was stamped off on scrap paper to lighten the images.


Supplies:
Beauty Abounds
Basic Gray, Merry Merlot ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray card stock
3/16" braided linen trim
Darling label punch
Joyous Noel glimmer paper
Butterfly Beauties dies


BUTTERFLY BEAUTY DIES
Butterfly Beauty Dies 151819
Price: $39.00
Create custom die-cut butterflies and branches in record time using the Butterfly Beauty Dies.

Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

* 20 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" (9.8 x 13 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!