Monday, December 23, 2019

Fear Not


One final post of Christmas projects before I disappear for the week to spend more time with my family while they are home...I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

These cards are very simple to put together using strips of designer series paper and the God's Peace stamp set.  I added the designer series paper first to be sure I had room for my image and sentiment and used strips of Night Before Christmas and Noble Peacock paper.


The image is stamped with Crumb Cake and the sentiment with Early Espresso...I also added some Noble Peacock rhinestones for accents.


Supplies:
God's Peace
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Noble peacock rhinestones
Night before Christmas dsp
Noble Peacock specialty paper


GOD'S PEACE CLING STAMP SET (EN)
God's Peace Cling Stamp Set (En) 150479
Price: $23.00
Send love & light with the God’s Peace Stamp Set. Beautiful greetings and images paired with scripture are sure to bring the reason back to the season. Also available in French and German.

Our cling stamp sets
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your cling stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 6 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!