Friday, January 3, 2020

Friends for So Long


Well, I guess I was gone for a little more than just Christmas week...it is amazing how I used to be able to get more stamping time when the kids were not teenagers.  

Today starts the fist day of Sale-a-bration and the Occasions catalog so I wanted to share something new with you!  

This card has three new items...the Thanks for the laughs stamp set (sentiment), the Stitched so sweetly dies and the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (Sale-a-bration set).


I have several layers of Blueberry Bushel card stock on this one, the designer series paper in the background comes from the Pressed Petals collection and it is sandwiched between two of the Blueberry Bushel layers.  

The top two layers are die cut with the Stitched so Sweetly dies and my sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede ink while the flowers and petals are stamped with Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive inks.


Supplies:
Thanks for the Laughs, Lovely Lily Pad (SAB 2020)
Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel card stock
Pressed Petals dsp
Stitched So Sweetly dies

You will find the new products and FREE Sale-a-bration products here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!