Monday, January 13, 2020

In My Heart


I think it is all my years of piano that draw me to the sheet music and musical note papers and stamps.  The new Mini catalog has a set called Music from the Heart that is already one of my favorites and I have a few samples to share with you below.


The first two use some Pressed Petals designer series paper in the background - one uses Noble peacock rhinestones and other uses Designer elements for accents.


The oval is die cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits and the label below is die cut using the retired Stitched Seasons framelits.


The next two cards use the retired Brightly Gleaming specialty paper in the background...


I again used the Stitched Shapes framelits to die cut my sentiment layers...


and some retired Wood Textures designer series paper for accents...


Supplies:
Music From the Heart
Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Balmy Blue card stock
Wood Textures dsp
Pressed Petals dsp
Brightly Gleaming dsp
Stitched Seasons framelits
Stitched Shapes framelits
Noble Peacock rhinestones
Designer elements
Pretty Peacock scalloped linen ribbon


MUSIC FROM THE HEART PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Music From The Heart Photopolymer Stamp Set 151674
Price: $17.00
You’ve heard about music to the ears. The Music from the Heart Stamp Set is music to the eyes! Pair these musical images with any phrase to make a greeting card that sings with sincerity. This stamp set can be used all year long. This stamp set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Dawn Olchefske

* 19 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, h

Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are clear stamps that make image placement easy.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!