Wednesday, January 15, 2020

December Paper Pumpkin


I am finally getting around to showing you some December Paper Pumpkin card ideas!  The first photo is of the cards as the designers intended...


Next, I have a few slight variations...


Each of these three are mounted on Whisper White card stock and I have cut down the three card bases in the kit.  The patterned layer is the front part of the card base and the solid mat is the back of the card base.  


I changed a few other things as well, but for the most part, there are not other extra supplies added to the alternative cards.


You can get in on the February kit by signing up here (or if you really want to save and get free stuff - prepay for a year and get hostess rewards and Sale-a-bration free items too!).


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!