Thursday, February 27, 2020

Welcome Little One


Today I have again used the Witty-Cisms stamp set for a couple of baby cards.  The images are colored in with Stampin' Blends to coordinate with each designer series paper.


For the girl card, I chose to use the Best Dressed designer series paper...


and for the boy card I chose some Golden Honey specialty paper (SAB 2020) and a strip of retired paper as well.


The stamped pieces are cut out using the retired Seasonal Layers thinlits.


Supplies:
Witty-Cisms
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick card stock
Golden Honey dsp (SAB 2020)
Best Dressed dsp
Seasonal Layers thinlits
adhesive star sequins


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!