Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Summer Nights


Here is a little preview of the July Paper Pumpkin kit and add on.  As always, I will share more when my kit arrives and I have played with it a little bit!



If you have purchased the July kit already, you can also purchase the add on kit here.

You can sign up for the next month's surprise right here.

Summer Nights Add-On

Summer Nights Add-On154973
Price$10.00
When combined with the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit, the Summer Nights Add-On includes enough supplies to create at least 20 traditional cards and envelopes. For only $10.00 USD/$13.00 CAD, your customers can have the most expansive crafting experience of the summer!

• Contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.
• Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
• Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)

• Not included with a July 2020 Paper Pumpkin subscription
• The Summer Nights Add-On is not needed to complete July kit projects
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!