Monday, July 27, 2020

Press On


I have a few sneak peek samples for you today using products from the Holiday catalog which will come out in August.  Today's cards are make with the Press On stamp set and Plaid Tidings designer series paper.


I chose Mint Macaron for my card base and Cinnamon Cider for the large layer which I also embossed with the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder.

The cups were cut out with a paper snips as was the designer series paper that I added to the center of each.


Supplies:
Press On
Cinnamon Cider, Memento Black ink
Stampin' Write markers
Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Old World Paper folder
Classic label punch
Plaid Tidings dsp

Bonus Days

Don't forget to take advantage of Bonus Days - Spend $50 and earn a $5 coupon for August shopping...(no limits)


OLD WORLD PAPER 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER
Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder153200
Price$10.00
Create the look of a crinkled, well-loved world map or a preserved piece of parchment with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. Life’s a beautiful journey; take it all in and capture those memories.

* 1 folder
* 6" x 6-1/4" (15.2 x 15.9 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through a die-cutting and embossing machine, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design. 3D embossing folders take embossing to the next level, with deeper, more detailed impressions than standard embossing folders—great for card fronts and accents.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!