Monday, August 3, 2020

Let Us Adore


One more Holiday catalog sneak peek before you are able to order from it tomorrow!  Don't forget, today is the last day to earn during Bonus days as well (spend $50 and earn a $5 coupon you can use August 4 - 31)...


This card uses two of the patterns from the Poinsettia Place designer series paper in the background and the For Unto Us stamp set for the sentiment.  The Tasteful Labels dies were used to die cut the sentiment layer and I used some Bumblebee ribbon and Champagne rhinestone jewels for accents.


Supplies:
For Unto Us
Soft Suede Ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Poinsettia Place dsp
Tasteful Labels dies
Champagne rhinestone jewels
Bumblebee ribbon

Bonus Days. Earn in July, spend in August.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!