Friday, January 1, 2021

Enjoy the Moment

One final sneak peek for the week using the Enjoy the Moment stamp set.  The image in this stamp set can be used alone for a simple image as I did on this project.  It is stamped with Soft Suede ink and I added a little coloring with Stampin' Blends.


The Merry Merlot layer was embossed with the Painted Texture 3d embossing folder and I die cut the piece for the sentiment using the Ornate Frames dies.


Supplies:
Enjoy the Moment
Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Crumb Cake card stock
Fine Art 3/8" ribbon
Ornate frames dies
Painted Texture folder
Stampin' Blends







Create custom die-cut ornate frames in record time using the Ornate Frames Dies.

* 11 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/8" x 1-5/8" (7.9 x 4.1 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!