Friday, January 15, 2021

Sand and Sea Suite


Here is another product video for you using the Sand and Sea Suite.  I have to admit this is not one that is on my wish list at this point, but maybe it is on yours.  Mine changes all the time, so you never know...




Sand & Sea Suite Collection

Sand and sea. It's the perfect recipe for all things summery, fun, and relaxing. Start with the basics: stamped images, pretty paper. Add fun embellishments for a final touch, and your handmade cards and scrapbook pages are complete! You'll love what you can do with this beachy collection. This suite collection is also available in French.

The Sand & Sea Suite Collection includes
* Friends Are Like Seashells Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Seaside Seashell Dies (10% off)
* Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper
* Pearlescent Specialty Paper
* Shimmering Shells Stickers
* Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
* Opal Rounds

Product colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, So Saffron

Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your projects.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!