Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August Paper Pumpkin Layout Idea


The last two days I have shared some alternative card ideas for the August Paper Pumpkin kit and today I have a layout idea for you using the items in the kit along with a little extra card stock and designer series paper.


Again I have a picture of the cards that you can create from the kit pieces if you want to use their awesome step by step directions.  


I did a little stamping on the Basic White 12" x 12" card base before I added some Whimsey and Wonder designer series paper (from this pattern you would not know that it a winter/Christmas themed paper!) along with pieces of an envelope that I cut down, Bermuda Bay card stock and other pieces from the kit.





You can sign up for the September kit until the 10th right here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!