Tuesday, August 31, 2021

More Paper Pumpkin Card Ideas


As promised, I have some more alternative card ideas for you today along with the decorated box that this wonderful kit arrived in.  


The picture above again shows the cards as they were designed...


Again, I have just added some card stock to create these alternative cards and used pieces from the kit - some of them have been altered by cutting them down or by using punches.


The beautiful box could be used to gift the cards or to just fill with fun items for a gift and the decorations on the box were included in the kit!  


You can sign up for the September kit until the 10th right here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!