Monday, August 30, 2021

August Paper Pumpkin Card Ideas

The August Paper Pumpkin kit lets you create some beautiful and inspiring cards - as always they have everything cut and ready for you to use as well as the stamps, ink, envelopes and adhesives you will need. The first picture below shows the cards as intended by the designers.


I had a lot of fun putting together alternative ideas so not only will I share a few of those with you today, but I have more for tomorrow as well!  


I cut down some of the card bases and envelopes, added a little bit of card stock here and there and put together the cards in the pictures above and below by doing that.


More ideas to come in the next couple days!


You can sign up for the September kit until the 10th right here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!