Monday, August 2, 2021

15 Years

It has been a few months since I received some fun mail from Stampin' Up! and I haven't taken the time to share it yet.  Last March marked 15 years for me with Stampin' Up!, signing up when I had 3 1/2 and 2 year old sons and a 3 month old daughter. I always had intended for it just to be for me, but gradually it turned into a little bit more.  


I will never be one of the million dollar achievers and I am perfectly fine with that!  It is just fun to share my love for creating with my daughter (who is my sidekick at events) and my crafting friends.  The pin on the left is for hitting $200,000 in sale in my career and the one on the right is for 15 years.  


In addition, I received a handcrafted and handwritten note from Donna Griffith which was pretty fun to find in the mail as well!

If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! - just for your self or to build a business - from August 3 - September 30th you can pick $125 worth of products of your choice for $99 (and shipping is FREE) PLUS pick a FREE bundle of your choice!  The discount alone is a great reason to sign up! If you are interested in this option, you can learn more here.


DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS
  • Get 20%–25% off all Stampin' Up! products.
  • Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting—just how much extra income is up to you.
  • Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
  • Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
  • Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
  • Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
  • Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!