Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Valentine Greetings

A few weeks ago, Stampin' Up! had an online event for demonstrators that I was able to take part in called On Stage at Home.  When this type of event happens in person, I am not usually able to participate so I was really excited to be able to be a part of this one! We had some opportunities to purchase a few sneak peek products from the upcoming Mini catalog and Sale-a-bration flyer, both of which will be available to customers starting in January. 


The sentiment used on this card is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Special Moments and the designer series paper is called Sweet Talk.  There is an entire suite called Sweet Talk that will include a stamp set, designer series paper, a die set, embellishments, and an embossing folder. You are going to love it!


Supplies:
Special Moments (SAB 2022)
Bermuda Bay ink
Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Pale Papaya card stock
Baker's Twine
Decorative Mat Dots
Sweet Talk dsp

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!