Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Roll With It

Today I have another card to share with you that uses very few products (and a retired stamp set).  The stamp set is called Game On and I have used two images and a sentiment from the set. This card will be used in an upcoming class I am teaching.


I began by randomly stamping the dice on my card base, making sure to leave room on the bottom for the sentiment. Then, I stamped the chess pieces on Basic White card stock with the same ink color that was used for the card base - Basic Gray.


Supplies:
Game On
Basic Gray ink
Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic White cardstock


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!