Friday, June 24, 2022

Horns Up!

When I was getting ready for graduation, I came across this photo and wanted to display it at Wyatt's party. The photo was probably taken about 6 years ago and since they are both wearing NDSU jerseys and displaying the horns up sign I thought it would be fun to have it out because that is where they will both be for college (well Hunter already has been there for two years). I did try to get them to recreate it, but they did not like that idea!


The base is a wooden piece that stands up on a table that I purchased from Michaels a while ago. I added some Textured Chic specialty paper, Basic Black card stock and Open Leaf Trinkets (which will be in the July - December Mini Catalog). It was a very simple decoration to put together.


Supplies:
Basic Black card stock
Textured Chic specialty paper
Open Leaf trinkets



Take the texture of your projects to the next level with the Texture Chic 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper. Each paper in this assortment is a masterpiece of texture. The pretty, elegant patterns feature gold foil on one side and a distressed, aged look that adds so much interest to your creation. Choose a pattern and make it the background of a card or tag. You’ll love what you can do with this paper!

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Evening Evergreen, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede

This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!