Wednesday, September 21, 2022

September Stamp Club Projects


For September, I put together our group projects since we were not able to meet due to harvest. There are lots of different products used on these items...


For the layout, we used Perfectly Penciled designed series paper along with some Pretty Prints designer series paper and This is the Day Memories and More pieces. 


The first card uses Brushstroke designer series paper and the Pretty Medallion stamp set. 


On the last card, we used the Candy Cane dies and cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz and another of Brushed Metallic card stock, die cutting them with the largest die in the collection and layering them on top of some 2022-2024 In color Glimmer paper. The sentiment is layered using the Double Oval Punch and the Lasting Label punch.


If you have any questions or would like to join us sometime, you can contact me here for details.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!