Thursday, September 1, 2022

So Much

This colorful and fun card was the perfect project for the Stamparatus alignment tool. I admit that I do not use this tool for stamping all the time but there are certain things that I like to pull it out for, especially when I am making multiples of a card. To create the aligned words, you just need to move the side plate down one notch for each "thanks"...


I wanted to use the colorful Hues of Happiness designer series paper in the background on these cards because I love the change in color on these papers. The circle was made with the Picture This dies, and the top layer was punched out with the Classic Label punch.


Supplies:
Biggest Wish
Bermuda Bay ink
Basic White, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay card stock
Hues of Happiness dsp
Picture This dies
Classic label punch
Stamparatus




Make a statement with the Biggest Wish Stamp Set!

The sentiments in this stamp set are sized to make an impact where it counts. The strong bold fonts are gender-neutral, meaning you can use this stamp set for all the people in your life. Additionally, the large bold fonts, along with the smaller script fonts in this stamp set, are designed to pair together in perfect balance. Pair this with your favorite image or background stamps. This stamp set is also available in French.

* 11 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d

Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are clear stamps that make image placement easy.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!